Cut off marks HTET Cut off 2018 for SC, ST, OBC, General Category available on the official website. Candidates can download the HTET Cut off 2018 for SC, ST, OBC, General Category our web page. HET – Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test is the TET exam which was conducted for Haryana state. This HTET exam is conducted by Board of School Education, Haryana BHIWANI. Every year, BHIWANI conducts HTET exam for a huge number of candidates.
HTET Cut off 2018 for SC, ST, OBC, General Category
HTET is conducted for checking the HTET Syllabus 2018 of the applying candidates for appointment as a teacher on TGT, PGT, and PRT and for other posts. The HTET 2018 Cut off marks exam is conducted in the exam zone of Haryana for all the applying candidates.
All the eligible contenders of Haryana state those who are looking for the teaching job in Haryana state government can HTET application form for this HTET exam. Before going to start the HTET application form of HTET 2018 Cut off marks, the applied candidates should have to check they’re cut off marks for their category.
Haryana TET 2018 cut off Marks
Cut off Mark is the minimum mark or percentage which was secured by exam attending candidates those who are appearing for any kind of competitive or the common entrance exam. But the HTET Cut off marks 2018 is not as same as for all the competitive exams. The cut off marks may vary for different exams based on the nature of the exam.
These cut off marks is decided by the respective exam conducting authority which organizes and conducts the exam. This HTET 2018 cut off marks is decided based on the criteria like the number of candidates appears for the exam and the difficulty of the exam. The cut off marks for Haryana TET exam 2018 is decided by the Board of School Education Haryana BHIWANI.
How to download the Haryana TET 2018 cut off marks?
The HTET 2018 cut off marks plays an important and noticeable role for the candidates.
- The cut-off mark is considered as important criteria for qualifying in the exam
- This is an important for the candidates to get selected in the HTET recruitment 2018
- This is one of the important eligibility conditions for the candidates
- This cut off marks acts as a gateway to get job and to proceed furthermore in the selection process of HTET 2018
- This cut off marks decides whether the candidates are qualified or not in HTET 2018 exam
- The candidates those who have secured the expected or desired level of cut off marks is only allowed to recruitment process
HTET Expected cut off marks
The expected for Haryana TET 2018 Cut off marks exam is given here. This cut off marks is given as per the reference of the HTET Previous questions papers 2018. The cut off marks are listed as per the category of the candidates.
The minimum qualifying percentile cut off marks is mentioned below as category wise:
|Category||Qualifying cut off marks|
|General category||50 percentage|
|For OBC/ST/SC category||45 percentage|
|For GEN(PH) category||45 percentage|
|For OBC/ST/SC (PH)||40 percentage|
Steps for checking the Haryana TET 2018 cut off marks
The candidates those who want to check the HTET 2018 cut off marks 2018 Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test HTET Study materials can use the following steps to verify the cut-off marks:-
- Log on to the official site of Board of School Education Haryana, BHIWANI or htet.nic.in
- The home page of the site opens on the screen
- In that, select “HTET 2018 Notification” from the homepage
- After that, the candidates have to select “Cut off Marks” option from the list of menu
- The next page will display the cut off marks for 2018 HTET exam as per the category.
- Now the candidates can verify the cut off marks for the exam
It is our duty to represent our thanks to you. We also mention our promise for more updates.